[Pogamut-list] Installation on Windows 7

rowan pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Jan 26 17:07:47 CET 2011

Re: Installation on Windows 7

Author: rowan

Hi,

Is there a working solution to this bug? I tried to install Pogamut 3.1 today, on a PC running 64-bit Windows 7, but after selecting the components the installer window goes blank apart from the navigation buttons.

I tried using the PowerShell workaround mentioned above, but it resulted in the same bug.

For the time being I have installed Pogamut2 instead, but with it being discontinued it is not an ideal solution. Is there anything else I could do to get the installer to work?

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_reply_threadId=6&comments_parentId=234&post_reply=1#form>