[Pogamut-list] RMI stub

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sat Jan 8 23:22:01 CET 2011

Re: RMI stub

Author: jakub.gemrot

Looks like bad things is happening inside JMX part of the code (who knows who is to blame...).

Seems like we need the switch, whether JMX is required for the UT2004 bot. JMX stands for Java Management Extension (or something like that)
and defines how to create interfaces which may be remotely called. Currently the mediator is the RMI, which is being started/stopped as agents
are created/destroyed. I have not test these in long run.

Are you closing Pogamut platform in your code every evolution iteration? You should truly call Pogamut.getPlatform().close() only in the case you're going to
exit JVM.

Best,
Jimmy

--