[Pogamut-list] No UT Server Node in Services Tab

michal.bida pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Jan 5 19:33:32 CET 2011

Re: No UT Server Node in Services Tab

Author: michal.bida

No. Nothing is missing. Everything seems allright.

Do you have 32Bit Java? 64Bit Java was causing some problems. Do you have you NetBeans 6.1 updated (Help > Check for updates)?

So far I don't have any other ideas, I'll bring up this issue on our next meeting (monday). But I am a bit sceptical since no one is using Pogamut with linux right now. Do you have access to some windows computer? Does it work there?

best,
Michal

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_reply_threadId=2&comments_parentId=463&post_reply=1#form>