[Pogamut-list] Cannot add native bots to Gamebots server?

brotherquintus pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Feb 14 10:52:53 CET 2011

Re: Cannot add native bots to Gamebots server?

Author: brotherquintus

ah that seems to work, i cannot even begin to express my thanks :)

btw: the original issue of this post does seem to be that if I start Netbeans before the Gamebots server, I cannot use the NB plugin to connect bots at all.

bit OT: what skill-level do the bots added via the netbeans plugin have by default? i cannot find any info in the javadoc, i expect the plugin uses the method declared in IUT2004Server  - connectNativeBot

thank you again,
Gordon

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=3&comments_reply_threadId=3&comments_parentId=517&post_reply=1#form>