[Pogamut-list] Configuring Eclipse for build

fixitchris pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Aug 22 02:46:53 CEST 2011

Re: Configuring Eclipse for build

Author: fixitchris

So instead of importing existing projects into Eclipse, I imported Maven projects into Eclipse. First I imported all the Utils and started building them, they seemed to run ok.  Then I removed all the Utils from my Eclipse workspace and only added Pogamut-base,pogamutudk,pogamut-unreal.

Pogamut-base and pogamut-unreal seemed to build and export to jars ok.
Pogamutudk is having problems.
* No marketplace entries found to handle maven-antrun-plugin:1.6:run in Eclipse.
* No marketplace entries found to handle Execution generate-gbudk-messages-parser-docbook, in /pom.xml in Eclipse.

I guess I'm going to find maven-antrun-plugin 1.6 and install in Eclipse first.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=7&comments_reply_threadId=7&comments_parentId=811&post_reply=1#form>