[Pogamut-list] Setting up PogamutUDK

michal.bida pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Aug 11 23:01:42 CEST 2011

Re: Setting up PogamutUDK

Author: michal.bida

GameBotsUDK in svn are currently not compatible with vanilla UDK version 100% becaouse of some other project we are working on. We will sort this out eventually. For now, try to download this version, which should work:

[http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut_files/misc/GB_UDK.zip|UDK-2011-05 with GameBots]

at least the server can be run and connected to. The RayCasting bot example will probably not work because of missing models, however you should be able to spawn regular bots when issuing INIT command without setting classname parameter.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=7&comments_reply_threadId=7&comments_parentId=789&post_reply=1#form>