[Pogamut-list] Multiple Servers in 3.2

jacob.schrum pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Apr 22 16:07:39 CEST 2011

Re: Multiple Servers in 3.2

Author: jacob.schrum

Thanks for the help with pom.xml. Maven is new to me, but I'm learning. Version 3.2.2 seems to have fixed the problem with accessing ItemDescriptor fields, so I guess making things synchronized was all that was needed. That makes sense too. I'm dealing with some other issues now, but I'll probably put those in another post, unless I figure them out.

Regarding the UT2004DeathMatch class: How do I configure the ports with this class? In my code, I was modifying the "ucc.exe" ProcessBuilder to add the port configurations as command line options, but in order to do that with UT2004DeathMatch I'd need to mess around with your source code, which I'd prefer not to do. I need to be able to configure the ports if I'm going to launch multiple servers on one machine, even if the game directory is copied. Or does UT2004DeathMatch automatically configure the ports?

Lastly, does UT2004DeathMatch modify my INI files somehow? Also regarding INI files, could you make it easier to specify the location of the INI file? Currently I get an error unless I move it to a very specific directory within the resources dir of the project.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=676&post_reply=1#form>