[Pogamut-list] Changing Path to Game

rowan pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Apr 21 00:33:19 CEST 2011

Changing Path to Game

Author: rowan

Hi,

Yesterday I tried to run my bot from an external hard drive, where I had Netbeans and Unreal Tournament 2004 installed, but when trying to connect to the server  I got an error message that C:\Games\Unreal Tournament 2004 didn't exist. Obviously, it wouldn't exist because I had UT2004 installed on an external drive, and specified the correct path during Pogamut3 installation...

I looked through a number of configuration files to find somewhere to change the filepath, but couldn't see it anywhere obvious.

As I really need to be able to run my bot off the external drive for a presentation, I would very much appreciate some pointers as to what I need to do to get it to run, and where to find the filepath that I need to change.

Thanks,

Rowan

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_parentId=674#form>