[Pogamut-list] Feedback, Things that don't work properly and things that should be included

aisa87 pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Apr 14 16:40:48 CEST 2011

Re: Feedback, Things that don't work properly and things that should be included

Author: aisa87

I updated GameBots2004.u but NetBeans doesn't find methods for making wall-jumps or double-dodges. So please, could you at least give me an example of how to make a double-dodge or a wall jump through act.act (new ....) ?

That way I'll see for sure how to do it properly and if it's a problem with the .u file or just that I'm not doing it properly. Thanks.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=646&post_reply=1#form>