[Pogamut-list] Kefik vs Loque

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Apr 13 17:56:02 CEST 2011

Re: Kefik vs Loque

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi!

Well technically there is big difference between them but in the end they end up doing the same.

Basicly:

LoqueRunner is older, made by Juraj Simlo, tweaked by me and Michal Bida, the code is total spagethi

KefikRunner is made by me by reimplementing LoqueRunner tweaking it a bit more. And what is more important, KefikRunner is HEAVILY DOCUMENTED inside the code so that it can be easily copy-pasted by anyone and adjusted as needed. Feel free to venture into the code.

Cheers!
Jimmy

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=655&post_reply=1#form>