[Pogamut-list] How to make a simple double-dodge??????

aisa87 pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Apr 8 20:04:28 CEST 2011

How to make a simple double-dodge??????

Author: aisa87

Hi again,

I'm coding my bot movement using just raycasting and I want my bot to move quick through the environment. To do so, I need him to double dodge easily (dodge + jump), but in the pogamut functions I just found dodge (in the move module).

I have tried this:

move.dodge (new Vector3d (1, 0, 0));
move.jump();

But he just makes a front dodge.

Also I have experienced some problems with the functions in the "senses" module.

I want to know if I hit with a certain weapon to change to another weapon, but sometimes when I hit, "senses.isCausingDamage ()" returns false, and when is true, if I try to check the amount of damage given, it NEVER gets it right.

Those are two big problems for me right now. Hope you can help me!!

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_parentId=621#form>