[Pogamut-list] update analyzer faster

bulent pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sat Oct 30 03:35:38 CEST 2010

Re: update analyzer faster

Author: bulent

The .scv file is definitely updated faster but I don't think the player data is updated enough. I think what stops it updating enough is that the player update logic can never be called below 0.25 sec. I tried to play with {code()}visionTime{code} variable, and I got success when I tried to increase it. For example I made it 2 seconds and logic did called only once in 2 seconds. However when I tried below 0.25 sec, it never went below. There must be another code that blocks it. The only place I know that blocks it is

AgentConfig.java

{code()}
/**
	  * Between 0.1 to 2 seconds, it sets the delay between two
	  * synchronous batches.
	  */
	public void setVisionTime(double value) {
		if (value < 0.1) value = 0.1;
		else if (value > 2) value = 2;
		bot.getAct().act(new Configuration().setVisionTime(value));
	}
{code}
Every value between 0.25 and 2 sec works pretty well, but you can never set it below 0.25.
I don't know why

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=386&post_reply=1#form>