[Pogamut-list] Question

pk1234 pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Oct 25 22:38:21 CEST 2010

Question

Author: pk1234

I hope this won't sound rude...
Would someone be willing to make a ut2004 bot for me, that would go to the center of dm-rankin at the shock rifle, and strafe between 2 points (hard to explain the location of these, I will explain the exact place later), randomly choosing direction (going left/right between point A,B) every 0.2 seconds (or 0.1?) ,to stimulate a real opponent, that is moving randomly to not be hit as easily.

There's other things that would be great, like if the bot could constantly be shooting at me with the minigun, and if it could have infinite life and ammo, but all that I really need is for it to just move between A and B, changing direction between the 2 points a lot. No jumping etc, just strafing.

Again, I guess I should be able to make this easily myself... but I really have no idea how to do this... and I would really appreciate if someone did this for me.

If you have any questions just reply in this thread, or email me pk1234 at email.cz

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_parentId=377#form>