[Pogamut-list] pogamut & ut2004 in linux

golthiryus pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sat Oct 16 20:33:20 CEST 2010

pogamut & ut2004 in linux

Author: golthiryus

Hi:

I am a student of computer engineering and my final year project is to participate in the next botprize. I usually works on linux and since ut2004 can run natively in this so I tried to install pogamut. After fighting with windows to obtain the cd key (I buy through steam) and with the linux installer I found a problem that I could not solve: where can I found Unreal Engine 2 Runtime for linux?

In the link that you suggest is said that there is no version of linux or mac and for the [http://apacudn.epicgames.com/Powered/UnrealEngine2Runtime22262001.html#GNU/Linux%20x86,%20Macintosh%20OS%20X|2226.20.01] version says that it could be "if demand warrants".  guess something like this is not exactly in high demand.

When he had almost given up hope I saw [http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?comments_parentId=199&forumId=5&highlight=linux|this] thread in the forum, where Chemfy presents a problem when going from version 2 to 3 and he says he uses linux. So... what can I do to use it too?

Thanks for your help!

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_parentId=373#form>