[Pogamut-list] EmptyBot will not run

phry pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Oct 12 14:30:22 CEST 2010

Re: EmptyBot will not run

Author: phry

thanks for the quick reply :D

i've started a server but i premuse it can't be setting itself up properly. I can see the server in netbeans and change the map which i thought ment i must have a connection. when you run the server from the bat file how do you know if the server has started correctly? I have been getting errors saying that there was an error moving Save.tmp to Packages.md5 but this seemed to go away once i started the bat file using the "run as administator" function in vista.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_reply_threadId=6&comments_parentId=360&post_reply=1#form>