[Pogamut-list] Bots standing around doing nothing

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sat Nov 27 11:26:02 CET 2010

Re: Bots standing around doing nothing

Author: jakub.gemrot

Cool! I think you've find the source of your problems!

If it is somehow possible, I would suggest you to use WeakReference(s) in your code that is referencing Pogamut bot's internal data structures.... actually listeners are using them, so you do not need to manually removing them from the bot as they are only weakly referenced, which does not prevent bot to be GCed.

So you might want to have something like:
WeakReference agentInfoRef = new WeakReference(bot.getAgentInfo());

Good luck!

Jimmy

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=404&post_reply=1#form>