[Pogamut-list] Launching Multiple Bots of Different Types

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Nov 25 08:50:36 CET 2010

Re: Launching Multiple Bots of Different Types

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi!

Congrat on finguring this out!

Nevertheless, I'm ashamed we've forced you to go through this dark... honestly, we're currently having troubles with NetBeans (as usual they are messing up their own NetBeans module files failing to copy correct jars into correct places). But! We've just release the final Pogamut 3.1 installer - get it from the download page.

I suggest you to:
1) uninstall NetBeans
2) delete dir c:\program files\NetBeans 6.9.1
3) delete dir c:\users\your account\.nbi / .netbeans / .netbeans-registration
4) install fresh NetBeans 6.9.1
5) install Pogamut 3.1 from our download page

The problem with imports from ...ut2004... packages should go away.

Regarding start of multiple bots - it should be possible to create new Pogamut Java Bot project, set the project to reference your projects with bots you want to try out,
correctly configure MultipleUT2004BotRunner with classes of bots you want to run.

Would you try it? If so, I will explain how to setup correct NetBeans project to reference other projects in details.

Best,
Jimmy

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=221&post_reply=1#form>