[Pogamut-list] Installation problem with UDK install with gamebots, missing .dll's

janus pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Nov 24 21:00:18 CET 2010

Installation problem with UDK install with gamebots, missing .dll's

Author: janus

Hello, I'm trying to install the UDK with gamebots provided on this website. I've tried on both Windows 7 and XP, and get the same message, namely that there is a Dll missing

"The application has failed to start because D3DCOMPILER_43.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

Re-installing does nothing. Also I tried getting the missing dll from some dodgy site (silly i know), but I've used this strategy before to get things to work back in the day.

Anyone know how to get it working OK?

Thanks.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=5&comments_parentId=421#form>