[Pogamut-list] Importing projects inside cookbook's examples bots projects

frank_fjs pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed May 26 20:11:17 CEST 2010

Re: Importing projects inside cookbook's examples bots projects

Author: frank_fjs

Hi again,

Just now I have a problem with my UT2004 and I can't run it (I've formated my computer for other reasons and now I have invalid CD key problem).

So I can't try it now with UT2004 version, so I thought to try it with UnrealEngine2RuntimeDemo but Pogamut 3.0.11 with installer full link don't work. How can I inform that?

I tried your solution with a older demo version and it work (thanks), but in fact I was thinking the opposite solutions: add my project to a cookbook project but it finish with a build problem, do you know why?

Anyway that work :), thanks a lot

Frank

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_reply_threadId=2&comments_parentId=169&post_reply=1#form>