[Pogamut-list] Importing projects inside cookbook's examples bots projects

frank_fjs pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed May 26 12:24:19 CEST 2010

Re: Importing projects inside cookbook's examples bots projects

Author: frank_fjs

Hi,

my problem isn't  with cookbook projects exactly. I have same problem with bot templates too, but I use cookbook projects for use his functionality too.

I created a new project with some classes (reusability purpose) for use inside a bot project. My problem is when I try to import it inside bot projects.

Using netbeans functionality, I access to a bot project by Properties - Libraries and if I add my new project inside it (without new code), bot project don't work again (with error in first post)

I hope you can understand me, sorry my english isn't too good :)

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_reply_threadId=2&comments_parentId=169&post_reply=1#form>