[Pogamut-list] Opponent Weapon Info

jacob.schrum pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Jun 18 18:15:21 CEST 2010

Opponent Weapon Info

Author: jacob.schrum

The Player class has a method called getWeapon() which just returns a String.

I would like to be able to find out more about an opponent's weapon than its name. Basically, I want access to a lot of the methods in WeaponDescriptor. Now, I know that I should not be able to access an opponent's ammo, but I should be able to tell whether their weapon has splash damage, or is flaming, simply by knowing its name.

How do I use a String returned by getWeapon() to get this info?

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_parentId=260#form>