[Pogamut-list] Proper bot termination

jacob.schrum pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Jun 16 16:16:17 CEST 2010

Re: Proper bot termination

Author: jacob.schrum

But where does UT2004ServerFactory come from? If I launch my bot using MultipleUT2004BotRunner, then does an instance of UT2004ServerFactory even exist? I've been launching the server externally, not from within the code.

That being said, I would very much like to make my code launch the server instead, but this doesn't seem to be working very well, and I can't figure out how to do it. I would like to know how to get an active instance of UT2004ServerFactory and/or how to launch a UT server from my code (in which case I could simply kill the server and restart it to assure that no unwanted bots remain in the game).

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=248&post_reply=1#form>