[Pogamut-list] Using UCCWrapper

rudolf.kadlec pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Jun 16 09:14:47 CEST 2010

Re: Using UCCWrapper

Author: rudolf.kadlec

Strange.
1) if I have only one space in path to ucc.exe then everything works fine
2) two and more spaces cause the problem, BUT ucc.exe is executed so I thing that the problem is in a way ucc.exe parses it's command line arguments or in a way that they are passed to it from Java. I have tried various escape sequences but nothing seems to work ... I have spend half hour investigating this without any success, the problem is in UCCWrapper.java around line 320, I will look at this later

Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=233&post_reply=1#form>