[Pogamut-list] Problems with Responsive Bot

pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sun Jun 13 19:11:20 CEST 2010

Problems with Responsive Bot

Hi,

I have a problem with the Responsive Bot. It doesn't act as it should. It only greet sometimes a new player in his field of view and when it is injured, it never tries to run away.

It seems as the messages are being lost. I'm working with a comercial version of UT.Before I was working with Pogamut 2 and i had no problem to receiving messages. By the way, is there any 'In' Log as in Pogamut 2 where i can control the messages from the plataform?

Thank you.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_parentId=236#form>