[Pogamut-list] Own A* (originally posted by jakub.gemrot)

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Jun 9 21:44:36 CEST 2010

Re: Re: Own A* (originally posted by jakub.gemrot)

Author: jakub.gemrot

The problem lies in DistanceUtils.java - I've fixed that with that commit as well :-) ... I think that the problem lies in GB2004 that exports PLR informations in the handshake (info about Players) with 'visible' set to TRUE which confuses the bots. We will investigate it more thoroughly as DistanceUtils fix is a bit "hot" one.

Cheers!
Jakub

P.S.: Have you tried to run different types of bots using MutlipleXXX ? I admin I haven't tested that (shame on me...).

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=221&post_reply=1#form>