[Pogamut-list] Launching Multiple Bots of Different Types

jacob.schrum pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Jun 8 05:44:34 CEST 2010

Re: Launching Multiple Bots of Different Types

Author: jacob.schrum

I'm glad to hear that, though there is still one part of my original question that is unanswered. Re-reading it, I should probably have asked it more clearly:

How do I send input parameters to a constructor when launching a bot? The factory method seems to launch the zero-parameter constructor only. If I'm going to evolve things, then I'm going to need to pass in a genome of some sort in the constructor for the bot.

I can think of a way to fill in this information after the bots are constructed, but this seems like messy code to me. I'm just hoping I can give the bot this info via a constructor instead of by assigning it after construction.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=221&post_reply=1#form>