[Pogamut-list] Credible rotation (Rotate and TurnTo command)

frank_fjs pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Jun 1 13:10:58 CEST 2010

Re: Credible rotation (Rotate and TurnTo command)

Author: frank_fjs

Hi Michal,

I haven't problem with Rotate command (advancedLocomotion use it too and work perfect) except the behavior that you described (I don't think bug is here)

My problem is with TurnTo command because it always turn to same rotation.
For example:
1) new TurnTo().setRotation(new Rotation(3000,yaw,roll));
and it result is (257.0, 26449.0, 0.0)

2) new TurnTo().setRotation(new Rotation(7000,yaw,roll));
and it result is the same again (257.0, 26449.0, 0.0)

It's for that I think there is a bug with TurnTo.setRotation()

Frank

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=214&post_reply=1#form>