[Pogamut-list] Experimental bot setup

Piotr.Murach pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Jul 9 00:45:47 CEST 2010

Experimental bot setup

Author: Piotr.Murach

Hi all,

I have one more pressing issue and if anyone can help me on this one I would be very indebted. Is there a way to always reset a given map to original settings. To be more precise, let us say I have always two bots facing each other at their fixed location and after certain conditions have been met I want to kill them both and rerun the scenario exactly as is. This procedure would be rerun countless times so I would like to automate it as much as possible without needing to physically restart the server etc.

Thanks in advance

P.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_parentId=277#form>