[Pogamut-list] Controlling Bot

bulent pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Dec 24 00:55:58 CET 2010

Re: Controlling Bot

Author: bulent

Hi

I figured out the problem. The object listeners had to be hooked after initializing the observer to the agent. I took the object listeners out of the Observer constructor. Then after initialization the observer, I was able to listen the agent updates.
I also solved another issue I was having before that I needed location info updates more than 4 times in a second. By using separate observer the updateTime was able set the message frequency as many times as I want.
I appreciate the help, Thanks

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=446&post_reply=1#form>