[Pogamut-list] Upgrade Pains

michal.bida pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Dec 13 00:23:45 CET 2010

Re: Upgrade Pains

Author: michal.bida

I think its not about force, but about delay between the  first jump in double jump sequence and the second jump in double jump sequence. The default delay I've put into GAmeBots is 0.5 seconds. With this delay it could be seen that the bot actually does the second jump at the top of the first. I know you've been changing this delay to something less when you were implementing Loque PathFinding - i think this is the issue. With smaller then 0.5 second delay, the two jumps just look as one.
So the solution is a) change it in the implementation, b) allow to configure it (which is maybe better)?

best,
Michal

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=465&post_reply=1#form>