[Pogamut-list] Custom-Made Items

dirkmalta pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Dec 6 23:27:53 CET 2010

Custom-Made Items

Author: dirkmalta

Dear all,

I am currently having problems in the process of setting custom-made items in UT2004.
These items will represent anything such as a map, money, flowers, ect.. For now they do not have to be physically modeled items which the player can see, rather items in a characters inventory.
Each character will have their own inventory which will store item. These items can be stolen, bought, sold, used as weapons or simply given.

Tried using Huner bot as an example to follow how items where being used which uses TabooSet:

  protected TabooSet tabooItems = null;
    protected Item item = null;
    tabooItems = new TabooSet(bot);
    if (item != null) {
      tabooItems.add(item);
    }

I will greatly appreciate feedback on this matter.

King Regards,

dirkmalta

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_parentId=453#form>