[Pogamut-list] Controlling Bot

bulent pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Dec 3 19:13:01 CET 2010

Controlling Bot

Author: bulent

I want to play the game and get info about the enemy visibility, location info, shooting info etc. from the bot I that play with. I thought possessing the bot that I created with pogamut and playing it in the game would give me all information I need, but I don't know how to take control over the bot.
Another way could be by joining the game and reading all the information about other bot's (the bot I'm playing with) from pogamut but I don't think you can read enemy visibility and shooting info for other bots in pogamut.
What I need is a comprehensive log of the player I control, currently I can only get whatever Player class can return (location, weapon name).
It might be easy or impossible, I just couldn't figure out any way
Thanks for any help

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_parentId=446#form>