[Pogamut-list] Turning back to old location/rotation.

Piotr.Murach pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Aug 12 18:06:08 CEST 2010

Re: Turning back to old location/rotation.

Author: Piotr.Murach

Thanks Jacob, much appreciated. It is a very good idea indeed. However, the way my actions are executed they do not specifically rely on moving from location to location with given coordinates. But rather at given time intervals a command is issued. I think I have solved the problem in a rather crude way (btw the code to TurnTo is buggy, it works on global coordinates which explains weird behaviour) using rotate command and by storing history of previous rotations and recalculating the angle between them. Seems to work fine so far though is not perfect.

P.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=341&post_reply=1#form>