[Pogamut-list] Turning back to old location/rotation.

Piotr.Murach pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Aug 11 13:13:02 CEST 2010

Turning back to old location/rotation.

Author: Piotr.Murach

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to after issuing Shoot command revert the bot back to the old orientation. Let say the bot runs in a straight line and the enemy is on his left, what it does then is to shoot left at the enemy and continue with his previous direction. My current approach is to save the old location & rotation just before shoot is done and then issue turnTo but the effect is completely not what I want. The bot simply goes back to strange direction spinning in circles or going in zigzag way.

Cheers,

P.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_parentId=341#form>