[Pogamut-list] Natural Double Jumping

jacob.schrum pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Aug 3 17:17:18 CEST 2010

Re: Natural Double Jumping

Author: jacob.schrum

When you say you've fixed it, you mean you've fixed it in Gamebots, not in Pogamut, right? The reason I ask is that I have no control over the Gamebots mod used in botprize (I think it's too late to change it). However, if you somehow changed Pogamut, then please tell me which specific file(s) I need to download to take advantage of the change.

As for the dodge command, I tried sending in Vector3d objects (0,0,1), (0,0,10) and (0,0,1000), and the result was the same each time: A very small jump that was smaller than even a regular jump. I was using the dodge method associated with getLocomotion() in the agent body. Do you know of a way to get a higher jump using dodge?

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=321&post_reply=1#form>