[Pogamut-list] Tracking Player Position

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sun Aug 1 10:51:08 CEST 2010

Re: Tracking Player Position

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi Juliet! Welcome to the forum :-)

If you are interested only in player's position, I advise you to use UT2004Server.

Are you running against Pogamut 3.0.11 or SVN version?

If it is Pogamut 3.0.11 than there is a UT2004ServerFactory in the ...ut2004...factory.direct package that can be used to easily construct the desired object, start it using start(), and hook your playerUpdatedHandler to its worldview.

If it is SVN version then there is a UT2004ServerRunner ... new UT2004ServerRunner(new UT2004ServerFactory( new UT2004ServerModule() ) ).startAgent() to obtain the started instance and hook your listener there as usual.

It is a bit hasty response, just ask if something is unclear or wrong (I'm typing the code out of the blue, hopefully I'm not bluffing too much :-)).

Cheers!
Jimmy

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=323&post_reply=1#form>