[Pogamut-list] Preset objects/attributes being cleared. Why?

pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Apr 29 08:47:25 CEST 2010

Re: Preset objects/attributes being cleared. Why?

I'm not sure I follow you completely ;) what I was requesting was just a simple way to set attributes and references in the bot before the thread running the bot starts. This way it would be easier to set up the bot externally instead of setting up everything inside the bots build in methods.

What I am doing right now is after creation of the bot, the bot send itself to the singleton. Another object then contacts the singleton and grabs the bot object to set the initialization parameters. This solves my problem and my request was more for other users that might come into similar problems (though they could just surf the forum and find this topic now :) ).

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=113&post_reply=1#form>