[Pogamut-list] Preset objects/attributes being cleared. Why?

pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Apr 27 15:15:46 CEST 2010

Preset objects/attributes being cleared. Why?

Okay I don't know if this is supposed to be or if it is an error but it's not possible to save attributes to the bot object before after it has been initialized. I'll probarbly figure a workaround but it just doesn't make sence to me.

Simple example:

   	dummy = new DummyBot();
    	dummy.prePogaInit(this);
    	dummy.testInt = 5;

    	BotThreadRunner runner = new BotThreadRunner(dummy);
    	Thread thread = new Thread(runner);
    	thread.start();

and then in the bots logic() method following:

    	System.out.println(testInt);

will give 0 and not 5 in output because the value has never been set.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_parentId=113#form>