[Pogamut-list] How to handle bot threads in simple fashion?

pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Apr 22 11:42:43 CEST 2010

How to handle bot threads in simple fashion?

With pogamut 2 you would start a bot and thereby starting a new thread which ran by itself. The original thread starting the bot thread would then continue unaffected.
With pogamut 3 this has apparently been changed or I'm misunderstanding something. When I'm creating a new bot the thread starting the bot pauses. I say it pauses because if I debug the bot thread runs and the bot starter thread runs (also some bot mediator thread runs).
My question is how do I start a bot thread without the thread starting the bot pauses?

Thanks for any help :)

P.S.  (A simply workaround is to start a thread that just hangs around doing nothing but thats a little silly.)

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_parentId=99#form>