[Pogamut-list] How to bind parser?

pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Apr 21 08:05:28 CEST 2010

Re: How to bind parser?

Okay I've misunderstod which main method to use >_< we've been talking by each other ;) When I put following code segment inside the bots main method:

new SingleUT2004BotRunner(EmptyBot.class, "EmptyBot","localhost",3003).startAgent();

In Netbeans it runs. The problem is I tryed creating my own main class and putting the code segment in a main routine there. Well needless to say I fixed my problem by calling bots main from my own main routine.

Still class missing problem for Eclipse though but probarbly from missing packages. Will try to set svn up and see if that fixes the problem for eclipse.

Thanks for all the help so far, it's very much appreciated.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=55&post_reply=1#form>