[Pogamut-list] PoJACTR bindings

sluky pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Apr 19 17:47:55 CEST 2010

PoJACTR bindings

Author: sluky

I failed to find in documentation how to bind Pogamut in Netbeans with PoJACTR extension. The tutorial refers to "Pogamut 3 Netbeans plugin with PoJACT-R library installed". Unfortunately, I was unable to find this plugin anywhere.

What I found, was a link to beta version (https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-index.php?page=Installing+PoJACTR). But I could not find the folder in SVN repository. I could find only source codes, but now libraries and no documentation how to make it work.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Greetings, Lukas

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_parentId=72#form>