[Pogamut-list] Bug reporting

simon.jakobsen pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Apr 19 02:41:43 CEST 2010

Re: Bug reporting

Author: simon.jakobsen

Nice :)

I was poking around deeper into the architecture*.

Anyway, I stumbled upon POGAMUT_UT2004_OBSERVER_HOST("pogamut.ut2004.server.host") in PogamutProperty, line 35. Don't know if this is intentional, could be.

I realize this is, in any case, trivial, although it could lead to frustration in some cases.
Do you want us to report bugs of this kind, if encountered, on the Mantis? I suppose the 'trivial' severity category fits this kind of issue.

In any case, thanks for Pogamut. I'm starting to appreciate the complexity of what you're trying to achieve :)

*(I was trying to find more info on logging and the incredible number of default loggers instances. I was trying to disable console handling. It seems like the addDefaultConsoleHandler is called twice, both in SingleUT2004BotRunner.startAgent() and UT2004ServerFactory.newAgent(). Seems like every LogCategory has two handlers associated with them as standard but I haven't delved into whether this affects anything..)

Cheers,
Simon

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_reply_threadId=6&comments_parentId=65&post_reply=1#form>