[Pogamut-list] Communication problem with Gamebots on 64bit linux

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Sep 30 10:24:10 CEST 2009

Re: Communication problem with Gamebots on 64bit linux

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi tk519,

I'm sorry, we haven't tried Pogamut on 64bit computer ... Waiting for the SELF message is unusual - may be it
1) freezes because SELF never came (GameBots2004 are faulty)
2) SELF came but was not processed correctly (Parser from Core is faulty)
3) CountDownLatch working differently on 64bit version (but I don't think this is so...)

Currently I don't have 64bit system with me and can't debug it :-(

Jakub