[Pogamut-list] memory.seeAllNavPoints not working properly

The_Dude pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Nov 30 19:38:31 CET 2009

memory.seeAllNavPoints not working properly

Author: The_Dude

Hello,
for anybody's concern, the __memory.seeAllNavPoints__ method does not work in the way it is described. For some reason it says it is showing all NavPoints in a 360° radius around the player that are visible (would be visible if the player would look this way). Therefore I wanted to use it to find the closest NavPoint to the bot, but apparently as soon as the bot does not see it anymore it is also not in the List of __memory.seeAllNavPoints__ anymore. Tested it buy running through the level manually and checking if a specific NavPoint is in the List when I was either looking at it, or runing past it. As soon as I am past it (even just centimeters) and the bot does not see it anymore it is gone from the list.
Have fun!
The Dude...