[Pogamut-list] Team Play

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sun May 10 11:34:33 CEST 2009

Re: Team Play

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi,

1) version 2.3.1 is currently supporting team balancing (you have information about number of players in game in postPrepareAgent()), check out Hunter example bot who is doing that in CTF games

2) I will soon code some simple communication framework for agents that will allow you to pass messages between agents. This is already supported by Java's RMI but RMI can be slow so I want to provide some simple java-object-serialization/deserialization client/server application for teams of bots to pass messages between them.

I'm going to implement it right now ;-) Stay tuned!

Jakub