[Pogamut-list] Sending UT Console Commands

Vince15 pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue May 5 09:29:56 CEST 2009

Sending UT Console Commands

Author: Vince15

Hi... I'm here again with a tiny problem this time (but with huge implications! ^^ ).

I'm trying to use a mutator that can be commanded writing to the game console while playing. It does work. If I play the game, hit tab and a write the command... I see it working. Unfortunately it doesn't from java code using pogamut. I couldn't find the method which does that, maybe you can tell me... anyway, I've tried to send a "manual" message using:

bot.sendMessageToGB("CONSOLE {Command mutate addbots torch 7}");

What's wrong? Thanks.