[Pogamut-list] Bug projectile comming

Daniel pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Mar 27 21:52:29 CET 2009

Re: Re: Bug projectile comming

Author: Daniel

Hi!

Well...I just started with this one month ago and I would dare to say I have the last version, but...I don´t know how to check it. Where can I see my GB version? (:redface:) Anyhow, I took the BotAPI.ini BotAPI.u and BotAPI.ucl from the svn, and still the same.

This is what I use:
public void receiveMessage(RcvMsgEvent e) {
 if(e.getMessage().type == MessageType.INCOMMING_PROJECTILE){
     this.log.log(Level.SEVERE," misill " +e.getMessage());
 }
}

Hmmm...because when we talk about PRJ is the same than MessageType.INCOMMING_PROJECTILE... this is the comunication with GB isn´t it??

The point of all this is I would like to get the direction of the misil.

To be fair, I have to say that in battle, as my bot is all the time strafing the enemy, is always in front of him, so he always react when the misil is comming, but if more players are in game, and if it comes from the right side, then is over :)

Thx a lot Michal for your help!!

Dani.