[Pogamut-list] Bug? Illegal character

michal.bida pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Mar 11 11:52:53 CET 2009

Re: Bug? Illegal character

Author: michal.bida

Were you editing your GameBots version? It should arrive this: {BotsPaused False}. Its part of the NFO message. It is possible that this attribute is not handled by the Pogamut (well its a minor bug, but it won't affect the functionality of your bot or the client). So if you wasn't editing GameBots or creating new .flex file you just found a bug. :-)

Best,
Michal