[Pogamut-list] Alternative shoot

michal.bida pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Mar 11 11:47:16 CET 2009

Re: Alternative shoot

Author: michal.bida

Currently it works as follows: when you call this.body.shoot it works like you would hold the left mouse button down, until you will send stopshoot command. When you cal shootAlternate it works like you would hold the right mouse button until you send stopshoot command. So if you want to hold alternate fire just call shootAlternate and when you want to stop holding call stopshoot.
In the end it always depends on the weapon how will these methods work. In the new version we will export more information about weapons and also provide more methods to control shooting.

best,
michal