[Pogamut-list] Persisting log files

ghanold pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Mar 6 13:13:25 CET 2009

Re: Re: Persisting log files

Author: ghanold

Jakub

Of course!!  There may be restrictions by the University on its distribution initially.  I will also be citing the Pogamut poject. If you have a preferred reference citation please send it to gregg.hanold at uah.edu.

I am making minor modifications to several of the Pogamut Core Classes.  I have them commented and when complete these modifications will be posted on my website (not yet constructed - first things first - finish the dissertation).  Once code complete I can also package for your use in the repository independent of dissertation publication (love GPL and open source).

Cheers
Gregg